Because, it's much more than a house, it's your HOME!

Your home is your biggest investment, and the center of your life. We'll find a policy that protects you form small to large risks related to owning a home.

Standard types of homeowner's insurance:

Dwelling Coverage

Covers the physical structure of your home, the walls and roof. Includes the structures attached to your home, like attached garages, decks and porches. It covers damage to your home due to fire, lighting, smoke, and storm damage.

Other Structures

Provides coverage for any structures not attached to your home. This coverage pays for damages to detached structures like garages, sheds, fences, retaining walls, cottages, etc., on your property. Typically 10% of Coverage A is included, with additional amounts available by endorsement.

Personal Property

Provides coverage for your furniture, clothes, decorations, electronics, etc. So hypothetically if you could turn your home upside down and shake it, anything that's not attached to the home and would fall out, would be considered personal property.

Loss of Use/Additional Living Expenses

Provides coverage for you to rent another home or stay in a hotel while your home is being repaired or re-built after a covered claim.

Personal Liability

Pays for bodily injury or property damage caused to others as a result of a covered incident. Typically the home policy includes personal liability coverage of at least $100,000.

Medical Payments

Pays medical expenses for your guests who are accidentally injured on your property. Typically the home policy includes personal liability coverage of at least $1,000.


We are your Southern California home insurance experts.

We'll make sure your most valuable asset is fully insured by shopping dozens of homeowners insurance partners to find you the best combination of coverage and price, so you never have to sacrifice one for the other.

We are an independent agent appointed to represent over 40 carriers including Mercury, Allstate, Progressive, Travelers, Safeco, The Hartford, and more, you can be assured that we are going to provide the highest level of coverage at the most competitive rates.

Questions? Please get in touch with us.

Send Us A Message Call 866-598-9368

Other types of Home Insurance:

Renters Insurance

When you rent or lease a house or apartment, your landlord’s insurance usually only protects the building itself—not your personal belongings.

Renters insurance is the only way to protect your belongings, and will cover liability, and additional living expenses.

Renters coverage may include:
Burst Pipe
Water Back-Up
Wind Damage

Renters Insurance Quote

Condo Insurance

This policy is for people who live in a condo or a co-op. Known as "walls-in coverage."

You'll need condo insurance if you want coverage for problems that aren't covered in your HOA master insurance policy, like theft of your personal belongings or accidental injuries to others.

Condo Insurance will cover:
Renovations made after purchase
Floors, walls and ceilings
Additional living expenses

Condo Insurance Quote

Landlord Insurance

Their rent is your income, and you still need to pay the mortgage on this investment. So what happens if the tenant cannot, or does not pay their rent?

Landlord insurance policy can protect you in the event your resident defaults, dies, or is deployed, and can't pay their rent.

Landlord insurance covers::
Other Structures
Personal Property
Loss of Rental Income

Landlord Insurance Quote

Request A Home Insurance Quote

Don't wait til it's too late. Get protection TODAY from PVI.
We're here for you, all you have to do is reach out!

Home Insurance Quote

Start bundling & saving!

Whether you need home, auto, life, or health insurance, we have many solutions to fit your lifestyle.

Auto Insurance

Protect your vehicle that you rely on
with our vehicle insurance options.

Auto Insurance
Health Insurance

Protect your health and your future
with our Health insurance options.

Learn More
Life Insurance

Protect your family's future
with our life insurance solutions.

Learn More

Have questions? See our FAQ's for more information.


Get instant DMV services in minutes without going to the DMV.

  • Receive all the same services as the DMV, but without the headaches of long lines and driving in traffic.

    • VCVRS (Valley Center Vehicle Registration Services) is an authorized agent for DMV transactions, and could't be any simpler or convenient.

      Get Instant DMV Services (VCVRS)